The name Triphala comes from “three fruits”. It is a combination of Amalaki (Phyllanthus Emblica), Hartaki (Terminalia Chebula), and Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica). Each fruit has stunning nutritional value. This specializes in enhancing physical health and vitality. The ratio of the three fruits is 3: 2: 1 (Amalaki: Haratki: Bahera).
Our Triphala is completely crushed under our own supervision.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties prevent infection and reduce inflammation.
- Eliminates puffiness and dark circles of the eyes.
- Triphala removes harmful toxins from the body.
- Acts as a laxative and aids in digestion.
- It cures and prevents gastric ulcers.
- Maintains bone health. Relieves bone and joint pain.
- Triphala polyphenols and gallic acid prevent colon cancer. Its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties remove cavities in the teeth and protect against mouth ulcers.
- Keeping the heart healthy by controlling blood pressure.
- It helps in weight loss by reducing excess fat.
- Triphala regulates blood sugar levels.
- Its antioxidant properties cure various eye diseases including cataracts.
- Helps to balance hormones in the body.
- Triphala eliminates bad breath.
How to use
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Triphala powder in boiling water and drink it like tea. (add honey as a sweetener)
- Can be used as a face pack and eyewash.
How to store
Keep in a cool & dry place.
There are no reviews yet.