Amloki is a small fruit full of sour-sweet taste. Although small in appearance, its medicinal properties are well known. Amloki is grown in Bangladesh, India, China, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and some other countries. Its popularity is mainly due to its vitamin C and antioxidant properties. However, it has some more nutrients.
- Helps in the absorption of insulin. It also lowers blood sugar in diabetics.
- Strengthens the heart muscles. It also lowers bad cholesterol which in turn reduces the risk of stroke or heart attack.
- Amloki Contains a lot of fiber. Which helps in the digestion of food.
- Helps to reduce constipation and protect against various gastrointestinal disorders.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties will increase the body’s resistance to disease. Its juice increases the white blood cells in the blood.
- Vitamin A and carotene stored in it will prevent macular degeneration of your eyes and increase vision. Reduce the risk of night blindness.
- Amloki Ensures absorption of calcium. This strengthens the bone structure and keeps the teeth healthy.
- Its laxative properties cure diarrhea and dysentery.
- It helps to increase appetite.
- Vitamin C prevents line-wrinkles on your skin, makes the skin glow, and slows down the aging process.
- Vitamin C cures a cold and cough.
- It strengthens the hair follicles and reduces hair fall.
How to use
Make juice with Amloki powder, mix it with honey and drink it.