Each vegetarian capsule of Breathe Free contains –
Pushkarmool (Inula racemosa)
• Strong anti-allergic and antihistaminic agent
• Cardioprotective against respiratory anoxia.
• Expectorant properties
• Potent broncho-dilator
Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum).
• Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory Immunomodulator, Adaptogen, anti-stress agent
• Calming effect on the central nervous system
• Provides antioxidant and other nutrients
Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica)
Relaxes smooth muscles of the respiratory tract
Mild central stimulation of respiratory centers
Improves psychosomatic component of asthma
Pippali (Piper longum)
Relief from cough, expectorant
Protects against allergic bronchospasm
Centrally improves a depressed respiratory component of the bronchial disease.
Breathe Free can be taken simultaneously with most allopathic anti-asthmatic drugs without contraindications. Many patients have found that the dosage of allopathic drugs can be decreased gradually until they are no longer necessary.
Organic India Breathe Free ( USA Export Quality )
ASTHMA & RESPIRATORY RELIEF
WHEN THERE IS A NEED TO BREATHE FREE ——– THIS FORMULATION BRINGS ASTHMA RELIEF & LUNG PURIFICATION. Decongests the pulmonary system and helps repair damaged lung tissues.
• Infections of the respiratory tract including lung infections.
• Respiratory allergies including allergic asthma.
• Bronchial asthma and chronic spasmodic bronchitis.
• Complements the treatment of coronary artery diseases.
Today’s exposure to air pollution in city life and increasing numbers of various allergens, make maintaining clean lungs a priority, for a healthy life. Breathe free nourishes and supports the vital respiratory functions.
ORGANIC INDIA uses only certified organic herbs in its formulas ensuring optimal efficacy and unexcelled safety.