THE MEMORY ENHANCER
The botanical name of this plant is Centella Asiatica. It belongs to the family Umbelliferae. Brahmi, a name derived from Brahma, the creator God of the Hindu pantheon of deities. It is also known as Mandookparni. It is celebrated for its diversity of usage. Brahmi has been used in traditional Indian medicines for over 3000 years. Traditionally, it is known as a miracle brain food to enhance memory development, learning, and concentration.
Organic India Brahmi Capsules ( USA Export Quality )
Each vegetarian capsule of Brahmi contains –
Brahmi (Centella Asiatica)
• It enhances memory, mental alertness, and concentration.
• It protects and supports the nervous system.
• Relieves mental stress, negative emotions, and depression.
• Reduces leg edema (swelling) due to venous insufficiency.
• Anti – giardiasis activity.