Saffron is a dark red flower head called “saffron crocus”. It is the most expensive spice in cooking. This spice is originated in Iran. It is also used as a coloring agent in cooking and desserts.
- Saffron Contains manganese, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal agents that cure blood sugar.
- Help reduce excess fever.
- Helps to relieve various respiratory problems, cough, and phlegm.
- Works to improve eyesight and prevent cataracts.
- Contains potassium which cures high blood pressure and heart problems.
- Saffron Increases memory.
- Relieves stress and depression by keeping the brain cool
- Helps in digestion and relieves gastric problems.
- To eliminate insomnia and ensure good sleep.
- Relieves from various sexual problems.
How to use
Saffron can be used directly in cooking. People also use its powder to make soup. Since this spice is dry, you have to wait for 10 minutes for its color and aroma to come out.
How to store
Store in a cool, dark place.
There are no reviews yet.