Plant oil is essential for having a high nutritional profile. We can use this in beauty products and for cooking. They have many nutrients that help nourish your body. keep you healthy.
We, MyOrganic Bd team, having 25 years of cumulative experience in organic food & lifestyle industry share our wisdom to organic sweet almond oil.
In this article, We tell everything you should know as a beginner about Organic sweet almond oil. The facts, health benefits and much more.
Organic sweet almond oil:
Organic almond oil is two types. One is sweet almond oil, and the other is bitter almond oil. Sweet almond oil is a carrier oil that dilutes with essential oil. Another type, bitter almond oil, is an essential oil. Sweet almond oil is better than bitter almond oil for skin & beauty care.
It is widely used in beauty products. Organic Sweet almond oil has no toxin chemicals, but bitter almond has. The aromatic flavor of sweet almond oil makes it more pleasant than other standard oil.
Cold pressed sweet almond oil:
Organic sweet almond oil is produced from the kernel of almond fruits. Then cold pressing is done. Cold pressing protects the oil from heat because heating reduces the nutrients in the oil. The best quality organic almond oil produced by cold press method.
Why is sweet organic almond oil good at?
The oil is suitable for dry or wet skin, curly hair, cracked feet, or cooking. It has a versatile field for application. It has a rich nutritional profile that makes it the best oil for the human body.
Sweet almond oil for hair:
- Using sweat almond oil for the hair softens the scalp. It also reduces inflammation that damages the scalp. Almond oil also energies the hair follicles.
- Sweet Organic Almond oil makes the hair strong, and so hair volume increases.
- Sweet almond oil has vitamin E and fatty acids. For this reason, it is used as a conditioner. The oil is suggested to use in dry and frizzy hair. But apply it to your wet hair for the best results.
- Almond oil removes the dirt from the scalp and nourishes the hair root. Thus, it will lead to lower production of yeast which causes dandruff.
- Almond oil has high magnesium, which helps in reducing hair fall. It also increases the blood circulation of the scalp. It controls the oil-producing gland, so less oil is produced.
- The oil increases the shiny texture of hair and makes the hair soft. Moreover, it is very lighter than coconut oil. So, it is easy to wash off.
Organic sweet almond oil works well both on dry and wet hair. It gives moisture to dry hair and nourishes damp hair. So, you can apply it daily.
Sweet almond oil on skin:
- Minimizing skin irritation: Almond oil is used for reducing skin irritation. Irritation may occur due to the presence of chemicals and other allergen substances. Almond oil works against these substances and keeps your skin healthy.
- Reducing inflammation: The omega-3 fatty acid content reduces the body’s inflammation. It also dissolves the oil on the face.
- Improving your skin: Sweet almond oil even your skin and complexion over time. It gives a better look and a developed version of the skin. It helps to lighten your skin and removes the spot on your face.
- Provision of antioxidants: Sweet almond oil has high antioxidants like vitamin E. It has also minerals like magnesium, zinc, and selenium. They all provide these nutrients to the body.
- Reducing wrinkles: Sweet almond oil has softening properties and excellent properties of reducing wrinkles and stretch marks. It works well against the aging process of its antioxidant content of it. It tightens your skin by giving proper moisture.
- Moisturizing the skin: Organic sweet almond oil is a way to lock the moisture and keep glowing all day long. It hydrates the skin and protects it from being dried.
- Helping cellulite: Organic sweet almond oil helps in losing cellulite. In this way, it can reduce the formation of cellulite.
Possible Side effects of organic sweet almond oil:
The oil is safe to apply on the skin. If you are a beginner, put the oil on your skin and check. If irritation, rashes, and swelling occurs in your skin, stop using. People with plant allergies are supposed to have problems with the oil. Thus, you can try the patch test of almond oil first.
Conventional Vs organic sweet almond oil : why organic is better?
The conventionally produced almond oil needs pesticides, fungicides, and chemicals so that the insects and pests can remove. The chemicals are sprayed over the almond tree, and the residue may be present in the final product. They will go to the human body and can create so many problems. The chemicals reduce the nutritional value of almonds.
But organic almond doesn’t have these chemicals. It is safe to consume and has more nutritional value than non-organic almonds. Above all, Organic almond oil not only care you but also mother nature. It is eco-friendly.
For all these reasons, you should choose organic sweet almond oil to have the highest benefit.
Shelf life of organic sweet almond oil:
Organic almond oil has no extra chemicals for preservation purposes. For this reason, it can quickly get rancid. When the oil becomes rotten, it may have a foul, putrid and odd smell. Then the oil would no longer be helpful for you. If the oil keeps in a clean and cool place, it will stay fresh for up to two years. You may keep it in your refrigerator for storage purposes.
Olive oil vs. sweet almond oil?
Generally, both Almond Oil and Olive Oil have similar properties. But the main difference is based on the quantity applied. Their application may vary based on where the oil is used. Sweet almond oil and olive oil both can use on the face, skin, or hair.
Sweet Almond Oil has emollient properties, which apply to all hair types. It promotes hair growth by nourishing. But olive oil is only suitable for dry hair as it has omega-3 fatty acids. Moreover, sweet almond oil is lighter and can absorb a lot of moisture. For this, it helps in treating dark circles rather than olive oil.
Organic Almond oil has a pleasant smell also, which makes it more acceptable. It can use in body massage for babies because their skin is very soft. Olive oil, having more oleic acid, should not use for babies without treatment.
Sweet almond oil is a better choice for the skin and face. But for hair, you can use both.
Now, you know the facts about organic sweet almond oil. You can also add oil in cooking to get natural and healthy fat.
How can you tell sweet almond oil is pure?
Almond oil has a sweet and delightful aroma. The aroma is present in sweet almond oil. The smell denotes the oil is pure. A rotten, foul odor is found if the almond oil is not pure. It can help us to distinguish whether the oil is impure.
Which one is better, avocado oil or almond oil?
Both avocado and almond oil have a different nutritional profile. They both are suitable for your skin. Avocado has higher monounsaturated fatty acids than almond oil. For this reason, it can penetrate the skin easily. It is safer than almond oil.
Is sweet almond oil good for your face?
Yes, sweet almond oil is good for your face. The antioxidant content and nutritional profile help lighten the dark spots on your face, remove wrinkles, and tighten your skin. It helps you to look younger and ensures glowing skin. It also moisturizes your dry skin.
What is the difference between almond oil and sweet almond oil?
There are two types of almond oil. One can be sweet, and the other is bitter. But sweet one is commonly used for its pleasant taste and smell. The acceptability is also higher due to the better quality & attractive smell.
Does sweet almond oil help with cellulite?
Yes, almond oil helps your skin by reducing cellulite and loosening it. Almond oil works as an anti-cellulite. The oil increases blood circulation and tightens the skin. Also, the oil reduces cellulite by providing proper moisture to the skin.
Does sweet almond oil help in hair loss?
Yes, sweet almond oil helps in hair loss. It energizes the hair follicles and increases blood circulation in the scalp. The oil provides proper moisture to the scalp also. Then every hair follicle becomes strong and thus reduces hair follicles.
Wrap up : Organic sweet almond oil
Already you know how this amazing oil help us. To care our health & beauty. Organic is pricey, but give value for money & mother planet. You can buy it from Amazon.