Organic ground Cinnamon is a spice with a mildly spicy flavor. It is mainly grown in the tropical part of Asia and is made from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum trees. The bark is stripped off, and then sun drying needs to do. After that, curling is done.
Organic Ground Cinnamon
Organic ground cinnamon is free from pesticides, herbicides, and harmful chemicals. It is harvested naturally from beginning to end. For this reason, you will benefit more from organic cinnamon than regular cinnamon.
Usage of organic ground cinnamon:
Ground Cinnamon is used worldwide in almost all types of diets. Cinnamon is mainly used in baking as a spice. The usage is as follows:
- In cookies, cakes, and various desserts
- Make savory dishes like chicken and lamb
- It is used in hot cereals in North America
- In french toast or cinnamon rolls
- Sprinkle over oatmeal recipes
The ground cinnamon can also pair with other spices like coriander, cumin, ginger, nutmeg, and others.
Organic ground cinnamon & sustainability?
Organic ground cinnamon is produced differently than traditional cinnamon. No synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, or chemicals are used during production. For getting the organic certification, no bioengineering system or ionizing radiation is used. Farming then will have the most negligible impact on the environment. Genetically modified seeds are also prohibited.
It is naturally grown in specified territories and conditions.
Thus, organic cinnamon‘s nutritional value is higher than regular cinnamon. Not only that, It cares about the mother planet. Increase soil nutrition, and conserve biodiversity.
If ground cinnamon is produced from this organic cinnamon, it will maintain the highest quality & care sustainability.
What is the healthiest organic cinnamon?
There are many types of Cinnamon. The healthiest organic cinnamon is Ceylon. Ground cinnamon should prepare from this Ceylon cinnamon. Then it will be great for your health.
Organic Ceylon cinnamon has a high level of antioxidants and a lower level of coumarin than other varieties. The antioxidant profile helps to treat cancer, treat diabetes, and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Moreover, it has a high level of manganese that repair your bones. It also has the following:
- Vitamin A and Vitamin K
One teaspoon of ground cinnamon provides:
- Almost six calories
- Less than 1 gram of protein, fat, and sugar
- Nearly 2 grams of carbohydrate
- 1 gram fiber
Is ground cinnamon good for you?
Organic ground cinnamon has several benefits for the human body, as follows:
- Lower the blood sugar level. It can resist insulin, and thus, it works against diabetes.
- It boosts metabolism. The fiber content of cinnamon helps to boost the metabolism after eating. This also reduces appetite.
- It improves brain function through the antioxidant presence in ground cinnamon.
- It can stimulate collagen in your skin, which helps to have glowing skin.
- It lowers blood pressure. The nutritional profile helps to decrease pressure.
- It reduces inflammation due to its antioxidant properties.
- It decreases the infection in the body.
Differences between ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks:
Organic ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks are almost the same. The difference is their appearance. Ground cinnamon is produced from the dried inner layer of the cinnamon tree and then ground into fine powder. These two forms of cinnamon are used in different dishes.
The cinnamon stick is used in infused creams and stocks. After getting the proper flavor and taste, the bars are removed from the dishes. But the ground cinnamon doesn’t need to withdraw from the plates. The organic ground cinnamon has a large surface area which helps it to spread the flavor in the dish quickly while sprinkling or stirring.
Using 1-2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon instead of a few ground sticks for a recipe is suggested.
Wrap up : Organic Ground Cinnamon
You can use ground cinnamon in replacement of a cinnamon stick. It can provide you with the same nutrition profile in food. Buy organic ground Cinnamon from Amazon.