Finding the right superfood chia seeds is challenging with thousands of products. We list the five best organic chia seeds brands for your healthy choice.
Why do you trust us? We are the Myorganicbd team, having 30 years of cumulative experience in organic food & wellness. Our team did 45 hours of offline & online research to make this list!
These tiny seeds contain natural nutrients like healthy fats (especially alpha-linolenic acid), protein, antioxidants, fiber, essential vitamins, and essential minerals. Organic Chia seeds are best for weight loss, Anti-aging, heart, bone health & digestive health. Since Mayan cultures, humans use these seeds for strength and consume as a healthy superfood.
By reading this article, you can easily find the Chia seeds brand that works best for you and add it to your favorite recipes.
5 best organic Chia seeds brand
These five organic chia seed brands are highest rated based on their superior quality, value, packaging, and taste. They have been keeping their promise to their consumer by providing winning products.
Here are our 5 best organic chia seeds for you that are organic
- Better Body Foods Organic Chia Seed ( Best overall)
- Nutiva USDA Organic Premium Chia seeds (Best nutritional quality)
- Viva Organic raw chia seeds ( Best Raw chia seeds with plant protein)
- 365 whole food market Organic Black Chia Seeds (Best black chia)
- Anthony’s Organic Ground Chia Seed (Best ground chia seeds )
Let us check the five best organic chia seeds.
Best Overall Chia seed: Better Body
Betterbody is a well-established brand that started its journey in 2007. From then, it has come to the door of consumers from farms naturally. No herbicides or chemical fertilizers are in the product. It now serves organic chia seeds all over the USA, winning happy customers.
This brand is one of the best chia seeds on the market.
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
Organic chia seed contains high fiber with a neutral flavor. They can provide 37% of the daily recommended value of fiber to help the 97% of Americans who are fiber deficient. An interesting fact is their neutral flavor which allows you to add it to any dish, smoothie, or drink. You need to add water and wait for proper soaking. It takes 5-10 minutes.
- USDA-certified organic chia seeds.
- Vegan nut free.
- Low carbohydrate, low-calorie diet.
- Keto and paleo-friendly diet.
- It doesn’t affect the flavor of your dishes due to having a neutral flavor
- Quality whole plant protein source.
- Mix well with any protein shake or protein bowls.
- The product is only delivered within the United States. International shipping is not allowed.
- You can have these organic chia seeds in two packs (2 pounds and 1.25 pounds). The value is 10g fiber, 5350mg omega three fatty acids, and 5g protein per serving. The high omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties and reduce the aging process, helping weight management. You can choose this with many options.
Best nutritional quality chia seed: Nutiva USDA Organic
Nutiva Organic has been a trusted brand since 1999. With the power of organic chia seed from Central America, Peru, and Ecuador, they are one of the most trusted brands in organic chia seed.
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
- The products contain so many vitamins & minerals! Let’s check it in their language
- ” 15x more magnesium than broccoli, 6x more calcium than whole milk, 30% more antioxidants than blueberries, and twice the potassium of bananas!” The claim is fair.
- Certified Organic
- Fairtrade practices
- Care for mother nature
- Vegan friendly
- These chia seeds are rich in dietary fiber.
- Suitable for almost all types of diets like paleo, Keto, etc.
- There is no big complaint against them.
- You can trust this organic chia seeds brand. You can get it 3 ounces to 32 ounces as per your requirement.
Best Raw chia seeds with plant protein : Viva Organic
Viva natural is a trusted brand serving naturally healthy products to ensure a better living & place. They provide sustainably and ethically sourced products from their locals. The brand focuses mainly on the products’ simplicity, care, and quality. By respecting nature, they change their motive to produce planet-friendly food products.
Rating: 4.7 out of 5
- Certified organic chia seeds
- No artificial dyes or chemicals
- Ensures quality rather than quantity
- 4g fiber, 3g vegan protein, and 6% calcium of daily requirement are provided per serving.
- High fiber content is suitable for reducing blood pressure
- Omega 3 and omega six fatty acid provides
- Low saturated fat
- Suitable for Keto, gluten-free, and paleo diets.
- Plant-based fatty acid and protein.
- No caffeine.
- The seeds are not in a resealable bag. That may create an impact on the environment.
- The product is only shipped within the United States
You can have these organic chia seeds 16 ounces to 2 pounds. With their richest plant source nutrients, they aid in the development of physical health. They can play a role in minimizing weight loss and increasing heart health.
Best organic black chia seed: 365 by Whole Foods Market’s chia
The whole food market is a purpose-driven company with some standards of excellence. They set these standards for food retailers. They maintain the quality of the farm with their supplier partners, customers, communities, and each other. They think about the customer’s health and also the environment’s nature.
These 365 whole organic black chia seeds are an excellent choice for your body. The seeds are deficient in sodium content. For this reason, the brand is a great fit for a low-sodium diet.
Rating: 4.8 out of 5
- Certified USDA organic,
- kosher certified.
- Naturally sodium free
- Non-GMO guidelines
- 4767mg of Omega-3, 9 grams of fiber, and 6 grams of protein per serving.
- Package is resealable
- Excellent quality, good product.
- It doesn’t mention gluten-free on the label.
- Which diet friendly needs to be clearly mentioned in the package.
Consuming chia seeds is very helpful in developing your health day by day. It increases your appetite and reduces hunger. You can make chia seed pudding because these bulk chia seeds give a different taste & look to your recipe. You may have these chia seeds packed in 15 ounces only.
Best Ground Chia seed: Anthony’s Organic Ground Chia
Anthony’s goods journey started a very long time ago. From then, they keep the goods simple by delivering high-quality organic and natural goods at a great price with enviable quantities. They are working together to ensure a healthy lifestyle with sustainability for their customer. From this point of view, they are serving the consumer and keeping their promise. People now depend on these ground chia seeds to live a better life.
Rating: 4.6 out of 5
- Certified organic chia seeds.
- Non GMO and gluten free.
- Great for people who don’t like the whole chia seeds texture.
- One ounce of ground chia seeds contains 10g of fiber, 5g of protein, and 8g of healthy fats
- Suitable for any keto, paleo, and vegan diet
- It is produced in South America.
- Great source of antioxidants that reduce inflammation.
- A good substitute for flour or any other baked goods.
Much water is required while making any baked goods.
Anthony’s certified USDA organic chia pack comes in 1 pound. Based on your preference, you can buy your size. Mix these organic and non-GMO chia seeds into the pudding as an egg replacement or egg-free facility. The ground chia can incorporate into any favorite recipe like salads, smoothies, etc. Give it a better texture with a different flavor.
Best Organic chia seeds: Buying guide
Before buying chia seeds, you must look at a few criteria. They are given below –
People behind the product are crucial. Value-driven people create a trusted brand that works to satisfy the customer’s needs, taste & health. They think about the environment so that no negative impact occurs on mother nature.
The mentioned five brands have been working for so many years. They provide essential nutrients such as Fiber, antioxidants, and Protein. Before buying, you must check this content.
While buying the best, you must check the certifications like USDA organic, kosher certified, etc. These certifications ensure the maximum quality and health benefits.
You must check the diet-friendly chia seeds before buying. Are they suitable for the Keto, paleo, and vegan diets? These diet-friendly chia seeds ensure better uses. If these are mentioned in the labeling of the package, it will be easy to identify what you are consuming.
Indeed, the origin matters. Please check the source of the Chia seed. Mexico, Peru & Central America origin chia seeds are best.
Price is a factor. We see the value & price in comparison. Organic chia is pricy, but they are worth it. We need to think about the value of money.
Present day, sustainability is a fact. We should check whether the products are sustainable or not. See the packaging as well—choose consciously as Regenivore Diet.
Based on buyer reviews:
The rating needs to check before buying. If the product is highly rated, that means you can buy the product less thinking. Even after seeing the rating, you can understand the overall performance of the products.
Packaging Info and longer shelf life:
Proper nutritional labels need to check also for a better understanding of what you are taking. The brand will help you what the main ingredients behind losing weight or reducing heart disease.
See the expiration date, best before use, and manufacturing date need to check. Before buying, see the product information & the date. The shelf life is significant. In short, we see overall health & date info from chia seeds packs.
Return & refund policy:
All organic chia seed brands have a target to fulfill customer satisfaction. They are working to innovate and modify themselves to become more customer-centric. So brands keep return and refund policies. The better return & refund policy, the more people love it. See the return and refund policy; if something goes wrong, you will get compensation.
Does it matter if chia seeds are organic?
Yes, it matters. Chia seeds contain high Fiber, antioxidants, and healthy Protein for the human body. They aid in weight loss diet, cardiovascular health, and also helpful in gastrointestinal health. But if chia seeds are produced traditionally, then there may present harmful chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, etc. These can go to the human body and cause many diseases. But organic chia seeds are free from these chemicals and don’t cause any health issues. To get the highest benefits, we should use organic chia seeds.
How can you tell good quality chia seeds?
Chia seeds’ taste, appearance, and color show quality. If the seeds are rancid, then their flavor will change. Also, bugs may grow. These chia seeds will be very harmful to the body. The nutrients are also lost. You should avoid these types of chia seeds.
Are organic chia seeds better than non-organic ones?
Yes, organic chia seeds are better than non-organic. Earlier, we answer this from the perspective of human health. For the environment, organic chia seeds are better as well. They save energy & conserve nature.
What is the best way to consume organic chia seeds?
The best way to consume chia seeds is with breakfast, snacks, or dinner. It can minimally process with pancakes, baked goods, smoothies, or drinks. You can also use it for other foods like a dairy-free meals. But make sure the chia seeds soak in water for a few minutes to get the jelly-like consistency.
What is the difference between Black & white chia seeds?
Both chia seeds come from the same plant, salvia hispanica. Only the color is different. The other’s nutritional value is almost the same.
Wrap up: best organic chia seeds.
You can take your preferred one with our unbias list of organic chia seeds brands. No brand here does not meet the highest quality, non-GMO or certified organic. The best chia seed products are a must in your daily healthy choice. Check and buy now from amazon!